CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Blink Murder

Sunday, February 1, 2009

End of Project!

So... we've come to the end of our project, and that means the end of the blog along with it!
I just wanna say that it's been supercalifragilisticetcetera and I've had sooo much fun along with all the stress and breakdowns and insults from Ryan! I think we've all really learnt a lot from this, and also, I think it's worth mentioning that I think we should win some kind of award for all our reshoots and 'finishing' the highest number of times!! haha [I'm probably gonna change all this later btw:P] love you all lots, and I'll miss you bloggy :) Mia xx

Yes Mia summed that up so well! I can't believe its all over! It's been an incredible few months (though stressful and challenging!!!) Its amazing how much I have learnt in such a short time. Also, i couldn't have possibly enjoyed this project this much with a different group. Group dynamics were always booming!
Shoots, re-shoots, and several editing sessions...i'll miss it all! =[ Goodbyeeeeee, Bisma x

Absolutely agree with you guys. Our millions of shoots have been loads of fun and I will miss our editing sessions together! I will be taking away loads of amazing memories! I think our group in particular has learnt an amazing amount and probably won't be forgetting any of it for a very long time!!! I'll miss you guys. - Bhavika xx

THIS BLOG IS NOW CLOSED!

0 comments: