CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Blink Murder

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

FINISHED PRODUCTION!!

Firstly, 100% agreed with Bisma :)
Good reflections too - other things I'd say I think would be that in the future, we should always properly check our footage whilst still on the shoot - and STORYBOARD PROPERLY!! Then maybe so many reshoots can be avoided - we had 3 'final' shoots!! But it was all a good learning experience, and I'm actually quite sad we won't be having any fun editing sessions together any more!! What are we gonna do with our time??? Haha
But I just wanted to say, good work everyone :) We're finished!!!! I know we're not done yet with all this evaluation stuff etc., but it's been lovely working with you all and I'll miss it!
Love you all!
Mia xx

0 comments: