CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Blink Murder

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Comments and Reflections

Yeah I've just read over the many comments/reflections that have been put up on the blog. We definitely need to do something about the emptiness of the draw and I'm up for trying out the paper idea. Aghhh reflections in the window! Did you guys find out if we can do anything about them yesterday when editing? And yeah Mia's idea about having the flatmate watching the film - we might be overcomplicating things again! I'm not sure if it is needed unless you guys all really want to do it. Plus we don't have to have the credits coming up onscreen over the shots we have filmed now. We can have then on a black background that comes up in between the shots or something if you get what I'm saying...

- Bhavika xx

1 comments:

LATYMERMEDIA said...

It's "drawer", not "draw". Sorry. I had to say it. D=

And with regards to Mia's post about the housemate, I totally agree, except it has to be hot chocolate, not tea.