CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Blink Murder

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

We have a problem.

Guys, I know that this is really going to muck everything up, but I honestly can't get the time off work this Saturday. I know Ms B is going to kill me for this, but there's really nothing I can do. I can come straight after work ends, or we can rearrange to the Sunday. I don't actually remember why we couldn't do the Sunday anyway.

Friday is absolutely fine, though. Cancelled youth club again. =3

Please respond ASAP.

~Mary

3 comments:

LATYMERMEDIA said...

ahhh pooo your manager man is silly.
ummm well obviously I'll wait to see what everyone else says - I think the main reason for not doing it on Sunday was because it's school the next day and we don't wanna be shooting late, not 100% sure though.
-Mia

LATYMERMEDIA said...

To be perfectly honest, if that's the only reason, I don't think it's that big of an issue. We can all catch up on sleep on the saturday night if necessary. We could also start the shoot early (3pm, or even 2pm)so that we have planning time before darkness falls.

The only reason stated as to why we couldn't film in the early afternoon is because of the window, which won't be in most of the shots anyway. If we plan this carefully enough, exterior lighting shouldn't be an issue, and we should be able to pull this off no problem.

I'm really sorry again for causing all this trouble. =(

~Mary

LATYMERMEDIA said...

aww it's ok
alright well we'll see what the others say then =]
I'm off for now, see you tomorrow
xx