CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Blink Murder

Sunday, December 14, 2008

THE FINAL SHOOT - 14th DEC

Hello all!
Today we set out to get all our footage on tape, ready for exciting editing sessions (which i have become a Pro at!!! If i do say so myself!)
And amaziiiiiinglyyy...we managed to meet our target. There was a slight catastrophe in the form of Bhavika being unwell and therefore unable to join us :(

We wish her a speedy recovery and are certain that even though she's wrapped up in bed, media ideas are oozing out of her mind! Can't wait to hear them, Bhav!
With regards to the actual shooting, it was mainly the parts of me acting. Oh my goodness! Having to walk up and down the stairs AT LEAST 25 times killed me! But, we got some brilliant angles and a variation of shots, which was very pleasing :)
As for the remainder of the shoot, and final finishing touches to our necessary footage, me and mary worked together with sound, lighting, camera and admin! Tough, but we managed it spectacularly!
I'm very pleased with the whole process of doing stage 1 and 2 of production, and i think our FANTASTIC group truly deserve a pat on the back for effort AND achievement :D
I shall be updating with stage 3 and 4 coming along beautifully!

Bisma

0 comments: