CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Blink Murder

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Script

Hey guys

This is the script we came up with for our opening sequence. It is a conversation between the killer (Emma) and the housemate (Yasmin). It will come after the titles in the second half of the sequence.

Emma: (Knock on door) Come in
Yasmin: (Opens door) Hey. You look dressed up. Your not going out at this time, are you?
Emma: Um yeah…I’m just out to see a friend. (Pause) She’s dying to see me.
Yasmin: Okay…well be careful, I’ve just heard some terrible things on the news.
Emma: Oh, yeah, about all those poor women? I heard. It really scares me.
Yasmin: Yeah, me too. Well I’m gonna go to bed anyway. Goodnight.
Emma: Okay. Night.
Yasmin: (Smiling) Have fun. (Closes door)


- Bhavika xx

1 comments:

LATYMERMEDIA said...

*You're
..and from an English student too! lol sorry... I've probs typoed it too..