CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Blink Murder

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Possible Idea

I know it's not necessarily going to be a problem at all, but I just had a little idea just in case and knowing me I will forget it! Basically if this isn't taking up enough time, we could possibly have a bit of cross-cutting to the housemate, maybe sitting downstairs in the dark watching a horror film - we wouldn't see the TV but would see her on the sofa in her PJs with a mug of tea or something, looking a bit scared, with the light of the TV flickering over her face. She can mention it later - 'I was just watching Pyscho' or something... but got too scared so went up to see her lovely [killer] housemate instead....
Just an idea... :D Don't wanna make it too complicated or anything
- Mia xx

0 comments: