CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Blink Murder

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Actual Shoot

Well, I've posted my reflections and stuff on my own blog. I still think the drawer looks a little too empty, like you can see a bit too much of the wood? If we just put some random paper in the bottom it might be a bit better, possibly paper that's been written on? I dunnoooo, and also, I really want the knife to gleam properly & I think you agree. There was another shot where you could see the reflection in the window - I think it was the bit where I get up and turn on the radio? I can't remember but there was one :s We'll see on Monday anyway.
Oh yeahhh when you'd all gone I was watching CSI while I was blogging so I wouldn't hear anyone breaking in, and at about half ten there was this tapping on the window, but it was just my mum. Phew. Yesterday was a brilliant day guys, well done :)
Mia

0 comments: