CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Blink Murder

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Mia's Response to Bisma's Response to me..

Oh wicked :D Okay, so for next shoot if you could bring the killer heels (lol) & the pretty knife, that would be woooonderful. And some PJs! Preferably really cute ones if you have some, I reckon, what d'you think?
And yeah, that's a good point, we'll see what it looks like then. About the reflections, it might not have been in all the shots, I really can't remember - tbh I might have dreamt it... like that other thing :P which I may not have. Again, we'll see when we're editing! Hopefully there will be something we can do in that stage about reflections if there are any.
I agree about editing and script-writing - it'll be quite good to see how much time what we have so far takes up as well. What do Bhavika and Mary think?
Mia xx

0 comments: