CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Blink Murder

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sound

Okay, I just spent a while on youtube trying to find a clip of the beginning of an episode of Hollyoaks, because quite often the song in the background becomes diegetic, playing on the radio or something, but I couldn't... I'll have a look again later and see if I can find it, so expect this post to change! Hopefully..
But yeah, I don't think any of you watch it, but basically they start a lot of episodes with some crazy style things & music playing in the background (non-diegetic), and then all the crazy things stop and it'll be like, someone's house and they'll be eating breakfast, and the song will be on the radio.. I thought it might be helpful for our thing with the whole song playing, possibly becomes non-diegetic, even though it's the other way around. Anyway, I'll have another look and try and find an example - or just try and see an episode this week or something.

0 comments: