CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Blink Murder

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Props

Heyy! I just thought I would make a list of the little props we are going to need so that we can start preparing for the shoots. We might not need them all but I've them up in case.

  • Black gloves
  • A weapon (knife?)
  • Red lipstick
  • Heels/boots possibly red
  • Hair brush
  • A photograph of the killer with her ex boyfriend

And I looked at Mia's slide show and really like the dressing table. Plus there is a long mirror which we wanted to use so it could work!

- Bhavika xx

1 comments:

LATYMERMEDIA said...

good ideaaa!
ahhh I forgot we were gonna actually need to have a photo hahahaa, good list.
I've got quite a few different pairs of black gloves, but you said you had those leather ones didn't you? aaanyways I'm currently on library duty so I'm gonna go and this was kinda pointless ahhaaa
Miaaaaaxx