CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Blink Murder

Friday, November 28, 2008

Second Test Shoot -REFLECTIONS :D

heyy guys :)
Just thought i'd do a quick update having just finished our second test shoot. I have to say, we made a lot more progress this time around.
I also think we successfully used everything we learned from the first shoot and helped it to develop and improve today's footage.
I hope every one is excited and prepared for tomorrow's REAL SHOOT!!! Please do let me know if you guys need anything at all in terms of props or costume. I have a pair of high heels which could be used btw?

Also, i really think we made a smart move in changing the location. The predominantly indoor setting makes our jobs much easier!
See you tomorrow, everyone.
Bisma Xxx

0 comments: